E6000 SPRAY ADHESIVE
E6000 Spray Adhesive is a permanent, multi-purpose latex-based adhesive without the toxic smells, fumes or unhealthy side effects. It is strong, flexible, water-resistant, resists bleed-through and yellowing. Ideal for a many substrates such as paper, wood, cardboard, photos, medium to heavy weight fabrics, glass, metals and more.The easy-to-use pump sprays a fine, even mist that is solvent and propellant free.
- Low odor
- Easy water clean-up
- Water resistant
- Latex formula contains no VOCs, harsh chemicals or propellants
- Photo safe
- Dries translucent
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Spray Adhesive:
1. Read all directions before using.
2. Shake vigorously before use.
3. Protect surrounding area from overspray.
4. Point spray tip away from face.
5. Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from surface.
6. PAPER, PHOTOS, CARDBOARD & FOIL: Spray a thin, light coat to one surface. Join materials and continue to apply pressure periodically making sure to secure corners. Allow to dry 1-3 minutes.
7. POROUS MATERIALS (including foams and Styrofoam: Spray a heavy coat to both surfaces to be joined. Mate surfaces together. Allow to dry.*
8. NON-POROUS MATERIALS: Spray a light coat to one surface. Mate surfaces together. Allow to dry.*
9. IMPORTANT – CLEAN AFTER EACH USE: To prevent clogging, remove and rinse nozzle/straw. Pump warm tap water through sprayer until all adhesive is cleared out. Then dry, replace in the bottle, secure cap. *Maximum strength may not be reached for 1-5 hours. Styrofoam may require an overnight cure.