Seal-All is the adhesive mechanics and hobbyists trust for all their automotive and garage repairs. It adheres with superior strength to most substrates and resists gasoline, oil, paint thinner and most solvents.
- Fast dry time – set in 2-3 minutes
- E-Z flow formula
- Gas & oil resistant
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
- Abrasion resistant
- Temperature resistant – remains tough even in extreme temperatures
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Seal-All:
1. To open, puncture seal with pointer cap. Hold tube upright until ready to use. Do not squeeze tube to force opening. Replace cap after each use.
2. USE AS A SEALANT: Apply directly to clean, dry surface. Hold firmly until product sets. Additional coats may be applied. Allow each layer to dry thoroughly. On leaking objects under pressure, tape over Seal-Al® with Duct® or masking tape. Additional coats may be applied over tape.
3. USE AS A CONTACT ADHESIVE: Spread coating on each surface to be joined together. Allow to harden for 5-10 minutes, then press both surfaces together. Seal-All hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive coated surfaces are placed in contact and sufficient pressure is exerted to create full contact between both surfaces.
4. Seal-All will set in about 2-3 minutes and reaches full cure in 2-6 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
5. Paint over Seal-All for UV resistance.
6. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of Seal-All residue.
7. Store unused Seal-All at room temperature with cap tightened.