E6000 Jewelry & Bead
E6000 JEWELRY & BEAD
E6000 Jewelry & Bead gives you the control you need for precise, no-mess applications. The applicator tips are perfect for permanently bonding stones, gems, beads and most types of jewelry metals.
• Includes four precision tips
• Easily bonds to polymer clay, metals, wood, leather and much more!
• Dries clear
• Maximum flexibility
• Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Jewelry & Bead:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
What types of jewelry and beads will E6000 Jewelry & Bead work on?
Jewelry & Bead will permanently attach most any type of stone, gem, crystal or bead to findings and base metal, silver, copper and gold jewelry pieces. It also permanently bonds objects to polymer clay, metals, wood, resin jewelry, leather, and much more.
What temperature range does E6000 Jewelry & Bead withstand?
Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F (10 - 32 °C). Dry time decreases when used between 70 and 90 °F (21 - 32 °C).
Will E6000® Jewelry & Bead crack or break under stress?
No, Jewelry & Bead dries to a rubber-like consistency that is flexible and won't crack or break under stress.
How long does E6000 Jewelry & Bead take to cure?
Jewelry & Bead starts getting tacky in approximately 2 minutes and begins setting in approximately 10 minutes. A full cure takes between 24 and 72 hours.
Remember, temperature and humidity will affect cure time.
What is used to clean up uncured E6000Jewelry & Bead?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents for uncured Jewelry & Bead.